RSS

Monday 22 February 2010

What I would have done differently

Looking back at my first post, dear reader, I am struck by how little I knew about ponds when I dug Pondy last year. Even after reading information on many sites and referring to pond books, it seems that the only way to truly learn about ponds is to actually make one.

If I was digging Pondy now I'd have better shelves and at four different heights. I'd have finished off the banks differently and I would have placed the pots at the bottom of the pond (frog shelters) before I filled it with water, instead of dropping them in afterwards and hoping for the best.


Still, it hasn't turned out so bad really, has it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pondy looks wonderful - you have done a great job. That frog is defo watching you :)

keep us posted

The Hoglady

Post a Comment